Variable Rate Mating Disruption for Enhanced Control
Smart mating disruption made simple
- Maximum protection when your crop is most vulnerable: Variable rate mating disruption means maximum pheromone coverage during peak mating flights.
- Late season coverage: By not wasting pheromones when the moths aren’t flying, we provide longer coverage for greater protection.
- Solutions for codling moth and navel orangeworm
- Hands-off, labor-free install: We install the system so you don’t have to.
- Mating disruption solutions for: Codling Moth (Cydia Pomonella), Navel Orangeworm (Amyelois Transitella)
Certified for organic production