Variable Rate Mating Disruption
Smart mating disruption made simple
- Maximum protection when your crop is most vulnerable: Variable rate mating disruption means maximum pheromone release during peak mating flights.
- Late season coverage: We don’t waste pheromones when the moths aren’t flying.
- Hands-off, labor-free install: We install the system so you don’t have to.
- Site-specific codling moth phenology models: Your orchard is unique and may not fit generalized industry models. We use your unique in-canopy climate and actual pest development observations to better inform spray timing decisions.
- Mating disruption solutions for: Codling Moth (Cydia Pomonella), Obliquebanded Leafroller (Choristoneura Rosaceana)
Certified for organic production